Thursday, July 17, 2014

Turning The Page

                                                              
 
 
 
My life story is tough to categorize. The beginning of my story was a total tragedy, and everything in between has been such an adventure of love, opportunity, growth, and disappointments too. I'm turning the page and stepping out of  my Real Estate shoes and starting a new career in fitness which has been a huge part of my life for so long.  At this point in my life, I want to do something meaningful and give back to at risk children so I will be mentoring through the YMCA's mentoring program and teaching aerobics with music for kids and I'm crazy pumped about it. I'm high on life and the emptiness I felt as a young girl has been filled with the possibilities. Speaking of turning the page in my life. I will turn 42 on Sunday and someone asked me if I'm feeling some type a way about it ... I have to say I'm embracing it and I'm going to ROCK 42 like it was 22 ...
 
 
Walk That Walk Money
 
 
Got this from a place I call my own ... thought it was cute ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment