Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Body, mind, spirit

We may not be able to choose what happens to us at all times, but we can choose how we respond, what we put in our bodies and what we think about.

My Body

I make choices daily to eat raw veggies because it makes me feel better.

My Mind

I have learned to look at life with excitement. Create beautiful surroundings that make me smile.

My Spirit

My spirit is a reflection of my character. Faith, prayer ... Because of Jesus.

What is life without passion?

I enjoy many things but I have passion about my health, I'm fascinated with real food and what it can do for the body.

I'm not the best cook and don't always enjoy cooking but I get real satisfaction from feeding my family healthy foods.

All it takes is one small step towards a healthier lifestyle ...

No comments:

Post a Comment